A Great Place to Work!
Just as Bond Eye Associates is a great place to be a patient, it’s also a great place to work. As a Bond Eye Associates’ team member, you will play an important role in the medical practice’s continued success and will be helping patients on their path to clearer vision. Join our team by filling out an application below and submitting it in person or online to our human resources department.
- Optometrist (full time or part time)
- Ophthalmologist (General, Corneal specialist)
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Earn more as your skills grow.
- Receive personal time annually for illness.
- Enjoy comprehensive medical coverage — medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Save for retirement with Bond Eye Associates' 401(k) Plan.
- Earn paid vacation to use the next calendar year.
- Take advantage of opportunities for continued learning, and let Bond Eye Associates help pay for your education.